1. Blanch bok choy, carrots, peas, mushrooms, leeks and bean sprouts for 1 minute in salted water over high heat.
2. Remove vegetables from water, and pat dry.
3. Add 1-tablespoon canola oil in hot wok.
4. Add eggs, and stir-fry until eggs are set. Remove eggs from wok. Set aside.
5. Wipe wok clean.
6. Add remaining canola oil to wok.
7. Add ginger and garlic, and stir-fry 30 seconds.
8. Add sausage and vegetables and stir-fry 1 minute.
9. Add eggs, rice and sesame oil and stir-fry 2 minutes.
10. Season with white pepper.
11. Add soy sauce and stir-fry 1 minute.
12. Add lobster, and stir-fry 1 minute.
13. Remove wok from heat.
14. Add cilantro and toss. Serve hot.